Tuck the Law Dog

Tuck the Law Dog
Can't wait to greet you! Click me!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day 2011 and Armed Forces Service Dogs

Monday we celebrate Memorial Day.  It is not a day to take off work and go to Wal-Mart.  It is a day my Mom and Dad remember the men and women of the armed forces that have given their lives serving our county.  My Dad himself served in the Air Force, Army,  National Guard, and the Reserves.  My Mom and Dad have relatives that served in WWII, some deceased, some living.  My Mom's Uncle Bill served along side General Patton, and her Uncle Joe was a tail gunner in WWII.  My Gramaw Betty makes sure there are flowers on the graves of her relatives each Memorial Day.  I am thankful for the service dogs that served, have given their lives and those that continue to serve alongside our service men and women.  They are all very brave. But for all those that have served and because of those that continue to serve, my Mom may not be here and be able to freely write this blog.  America is a Great Country, but going through a rough period.  May God bless all those that have served,  alive, dead, men, woman, and dogs.
                                     Tuck salutes you all!!

Take care, ya'll,

Tuck the Law Dog
Georgia Law (Dog)

http://tuckthelawdog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment